5weeks pregnant

I'm five weeks preggo's today and I want to know if u have light bleeding and a small clot fall out does that mean the cervix's is open.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had bleeding at 5weeks and it was nothing. my dr did and IU anyway to make sure. I would mention it to your dr just to be safe. prob nothing though.good luck:)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 1:30 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• because i went to the dr's 3 weeks ago at 2 weeks and had spotting to light bleeding and she said I was fine as long as i wasn't cramping or having lower back pains and abdominal ones I was okay. She said if any of those arise come in.
    Anonymous

• If anything comes out of your vagina call the doctor. You should NOT being having clot like stuff coming out.
    Anonymous

• You should call them. You should not have any clots coming out at all. I did not have any cramping or pain when I miscarried. Please let them know!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 2:38 PM on Oct. 2, 2009