TMI...please help

I just went to the bathroom #2 and i wiped and there was a lot of blood so i looked in the towlet and there was alot of blood in there too.... im not on my period. Should i go to the dr? Has this happend to anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Health

• im a CNA and if there is blood in your stool you need to go to the doctor
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 1:36 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• When I quit smoking cigarettes, I was pregnant and developed Ulcerative colitis. Pooping blood constantly. Definitely call your doctor! Good luck.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:38 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Did you strain to have a BM, did you have hemorrhoid's, both can cause bleeding. Are you still bleeding now that you are no longer on the toilet, if you are than yeah I would go to the Dr. If it continues I would go to the Dr. If you continue to bleed after a BM I would also get checked by your Dr. You might can call your Dr and talk to the nurse and see if she thinks you should come in. Always better to be safe...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 1:42 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Call your doctor. It could be an internal hemorrhoid or an external one gone awry, but blood in the stool is always cause for further checking. My mother died of colon cancer when she was 37 so I freak out whenever bleeding happens to me. But I have hemorrhoids.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:47 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• yes call the dr

Answer by admckenzie at 2:12 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I dont have insurense so and definately dont have $ for the dr so im freaking out
    Anonymous