??

do you and your bf or dh always fight about the same things? we get along great but when we do FIGHT...ITS ALWAYS THE SAME ARGUMENT!
whats yours about?
he doesnt give me enough affection.........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• same withmine girl..same ol same ol... and were young.
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 1:46 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• This does happen alot in relationships. I think the same issues keep coming up because they were never really resolved. This issue of not enough effection keeps coming up for you because it has not been settled. I think this issue for you and your SO, needs to be seriously talked about. You need to set a time and place that you are both comfortable with, and calmly talk about this. Each of you gets time to talk without being interrupted. Then try to find solutions to the issue together. Try not to let this talk escalate into an arguement. Keep things calm and loving. Good Luck!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 1:47 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• we do fight over the same thing over and over bc he's a male whore. i worry about std's and he just thinks i am jealous. he's an idiot.
    Anonymous

• No we almost never fight. When we do it is over something stupid and it's just us blowing off steam. We both know whats going on when we are fighting. We talk about our issues when we are not upset and talk about them before they become something big.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 2:20 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• my husband thinks he knows how to parent children when he has never had any and he married into an instant family. so he gets mad that i don't use his techniques and thinks i put them first. truth is his techniques are wrong and i know my children better then he does. we have only been married a little over a yr. i have done a great job parenting without him for my 12 yrs of being single. i think i know a little more then he well not a little but a lot lot more. so i wish he would just go with me on it. rather then him saying i'm soft or let them get away with things. i just choice to let my children be who they are without telling them who they should be or what we want them to be. they have to find themselves but with boundaries of course. i pick my battles and try to show my kids understand and never chatise their feelings which he thinks they are wrong for feeling. makes me so angry when he says they are wrong when it'shim
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:57 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• My boyfriend lets his parents control his life...mine too now that we have a baby. They are so resentful of our relationship that they haven't even bothered to meet our baby even though she is 8 months old and they live 10 minutes away.
    Anonymous