Job interviews...questions....etc

I have been unemployed for a while husband is only one working right now. he leaves for army basic in FEB. and i have to have a job! so i have an interview coming up Monday starting out 15$ hourly. and its a great oppurtunity.! so please give me some usual interview questions.. what questions so on i should be prepared for. i havent had alot of interviews.. let me know :) pray for me..

SweetiePieAfWf

Asked by SweetiePieAfWf at 1:52 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A lot of interviews I have been through always ask me to list one strength and one weekness.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:55 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Research the company you are interviewing for. They may ask you questions about why you want to work for the company and it would help if you are up to date on what they actually do!
    Anonymous

• "What makes you the best candidate for the position?" Try to say something like "cause I have experience doing (whatever the position is for) and I am dependable"

Sometimes they ask "Describe a time when you had to take control of a difficult situation" . Make sure to include something about leadership you showed.

And some will even say "tell me about yourself". Try not to say so much about your personal life but more about your professional life.

Dont forget to take a copies of your resume, make eye contact, dont fidget and send a thank you email/letter back to them.

Hope that helps.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 1:59 PM on Oct. 2, 2009