What's been the scariest moment of your life?

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 2:11 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was in a gas station and their was about 7 to 8 people in their. This was about 9-930pm and I asked to use the bathroom while My gas was being pumped. I went to the bathroom and as I heard the door close a man or two men ran in the store and demanded money... They robbed the place and shot all 7 to 8 people.. If i wasn't in the bathroom I would have been shot too! this was last year..
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 11:44 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I guess when we were hit by a lady running a red light at top speed. She hit us on the side of the car and we spun around. I was lucky that she hit the back door of the car, because the front door would have caused more injury. As it was the side air bags saved me and I mainly had whiplash. My husband was uninjured. I remember sitting in the car waiting for the ambulance and hearing the horn sounding continually and smelling a strong smoke and burning rubber smell.

Answer by Bmat at 2:14 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• A few moments actually. One was my moms ex boyfriend, he wanted to kill us I was around 14. One when I was around 20/21 was drug related, someone I was around was using drugs that I was unaware of and they tried to get me to do them and lets just say I said no and I am petrified of needles. Then before I met my husband, I was 24, I had a car crash in the mountains, that changed my life and I walked away with just a couple of bruises and scrapes.
    Anonymous

• When a person in my family tried to molest me. I yelled "Stop!" and ran away. My mom taught me good about that sort of thing.

I also have dreams about ghosts and I wake up REALLY scared. I know, sounds like my kids...lol
    Anonymous

• The time I ran away from home. I was in a small truck with my friends and I was sitting on one of their laps because there wasn't enough room for all of us. The driver ran off the side of the road, overcorrected and hit the guardrail. We bounced off and went flying down the side of the road where there was no guardrail. I seriously thought I was going to die. Taught me a lesson about running away though! Then after I had my first son, it would have to be when he stopped breathing when he was a month old and had to be taken to the hospital. Then my youngest had a seizure when we were at a birthday party. I realize that is more then one but they were all equally scary!
    Anonymous

• About 3 years ago when my son was 8, we had an arguement. He decided that he didn't want to live at home anymore, and took it upon himself to try walking to my workplace 3 miles away along a 2 lane highway mind you, to apologize to me. Not only was this terrifying because he was only 8, but he has autism, which adds tremendously to the danger because he doesn't have any real idea of danger or fear. He got as far as a local insurance office, and the staff called me at work to tell me that he was there. Needless to say, God, my father and FIL were watching over him! From that moment on, me and DH have never let him out of our sight and NEVER will!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 3:51 PM on Oct. 2, 2009