• In the Spotlight:

What did you wear to your baby shower?

I'm 35 weeks pregnant and my baby shower is tomorrow- I'm feeling SO BIG and I have no idea what to wear!

Should I get a dress? I don't want to go in work out pants and a big shirt... Which i'm usually wearing.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 2:15 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• mine was in the summer, so i wore a 3/4 sleeve shirt really big comfy and cute at the same time, and a pair of those cotton pants that are really lose and are only calf length. you don't have to wear a dress, wear something that is comfy, some maternity jeans and a cute maternity shirt (you'll want to look nice if you are the type that will be upset in 10 yrs when you're kids looking at your baby shower pics)
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:19 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• It's funny I asked this question a couple of days ago and my baby shower's tomorrow as well!! I'm just wearing cute comfy black pants and a long sleeved shirt. At this point it's all about the comfort for me!! Congrats!!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 2:18 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• To one I wore jeans and a button down shirt. To the other, I wore black dress pants and a dressier top. Just wear something that you are comfy in and that matches the setting of the shower! All eyes will be on you so make sure you pick something you feel good in!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 2:19 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• A halter top dress, but it was in August.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 2:21 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• To 1 I wore a cute top and shorts (it was august and hot out), to another I wore a sundress. You may want to wear whatever pants are comfy and a cute top.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:21 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• LOL yes there will be lots of pictures and my legs are quite swollen so if its a dress it should be a long one- and i'll have to buy shoes.

I have one pair of maternity pants but they're not "flattering" if you know what i mean.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:30 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• i wore a black, knee-length wrap dress.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 3:04 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• A cotton dress that I made and some sandals. It was a hot September in California.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 3:32 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I wore a cute dressy maternity shirt and some maternity slacks
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 4:19 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• actually i got my shirt made for my shower my theme was John Deere so a week before i had my shower we went to the fair and they had those shirts that they can make with the air gun (sorry if that didn't make since) and on the front it had in green and yellow writing i love my 2 boys with a john deere sign in the middle and on the back it had Cody (hubby) and coming soon Colton. with some jeans comfort was what i was going for.
    maris1192

Answer by maris1192 at 6:41 PM on Oct. 2, 2009