Does anyone know how i can get help with christmas this year!

I have 4 kids and my hubby will not be workin till after christmas cuz he has to have back surgery and i need a little help... I don't need what to do i'm so upset they are just not goin to have... Thank you

Asked by Mjwheels38 at 2:24 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Holidays

• Contact the Salvation Army and tell them your situation. They might be able to help, depending on what your actual situation is.

Answer by makelineerror at 2:27 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• We always do fundraisers, etc. around the town I live in, then make up food/gift baskets for families in need. The schools do a TON and outside organizations help as well, you should look into something like that aroud your town.

Answer by Tiera12 at 2:36 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Toys for Tots and contact your church.

• Contact United Way, Salvation Army, local church. Ask for help, you will get it. Look for groups on Cafe Mom and put in Christmas. there is a group on cafe mom that is looking for other cafe moms. good luck!

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 12:59 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I agree with everyone else, contact your local churches, and Salavation Army. Also there are sites on here that adopt family's! Type in Christmas. Good luck Momma!

Answer by Catrin2009 at 12:12 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Do some things that don't involve money. Christmas spirit isn't about gifts it really giving of the heart and togetherness. It really time that the children learn that and let this Christmas be the most memorable day they will always treasure.

• also you can go to to find a way to pick up a home biz or side job... Best wishes to you and family!

Answer by SFerber at 4:44 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Toys for Tots, Salvation Army, your church, your PA office, your kids school.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:59 PM on Oct. 3, 2009