where are borax and soap flakes?

I have heard of borax, but never seen it in the store (probably missed it). I have never heard of soap flakes. Are they sold in regular grocery store or do I need to go to a bigger store like walmart? I am domestically challenged but I have a few recipes (household) that sound like a great idea if they work and are cost effective.

BandME

Asked by BandME at 2:27 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I buy them in the regular grocery store, but not all of our regular grocery stores carry them, so you may have to check out different stores to see who carries what. For the stores that do carry them, they are always on the top shelf of the aisle where all of the laundry soaps are.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 7:50 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Look in the organic/natural product isle or try to find an organic store. They usually have it.
    Anonymous

• Look in the laundry asile by the box soap thats were I find it.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 2:38 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• They sell Borax at Wal-mart and most stores like Wal-mart. Its in the laundry asile, usually on the top shelf.
    Anonymous