How am I supposed to stitch paper?

I'm making something that says to "stitch the paper so that there are pockets for your photos." What the hell does that mean?

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 2:56 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• a hole punch and yarn maybe?
    Bingmom

Answer by Bingmom at 3:05 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• You can use needle and thread just like sewing....not sure what youre making,
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 3:27 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• post a pic of what you are trying to make...im sure i can help you figure it out...i just have to see the final product ---im a picture kinda person
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 3:29 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• You can stitch on paper either with a machine or by hand. You just have to be very careful because it can rip easily. And mistakes are not easily corrected. I often use paper in my art designs.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 3:47 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I can't really post a pic because it's in a book and can't find it online. It's this thing called "one fall day." It's where you make those scrapbooking tags and put pictures of fall on them. It's like a book thing. You have to score the paper and it says to make the pockets for the tags.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 9:09 PM on Oct. 3, 2009