Where do you take a dressed-up baby on Halloween?

My daughter is 7 mos. She got a cute pumpkin costume from her grandma. She goes to sleep at 6pm at night (no kidding) What can we do to show off her costume during the day? I just realized Halloween is on a Sat.! Where are you taking your baby?

danielp

Asked by danielp at 2:57 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you could take her to the mall or the nursing home would love to see a baby..if they dont have flu going around u can call first and ask. Just let her wear it all day.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:59 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• we are going to a few close freinds and family! A friend of ours has twins and most everyone goes to there house for a party so I think we may go there this year!
    kcriswell

Answer by kcriswell at 3:01 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I know alot of malls do trick or treating. I took my boys there last year and there were a ton of babies dressed up. When my older boys were little we took them trick or treating to the nursing home where their step-grandpa was. I liked it as it was inside - and the residents got a kick out of seeing the kids.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:06 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• our church put on a fall carnival for halloween
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 3:08 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Church, fall festivals
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:13 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• We have a zombie walk downtown so we're going to goto that and probobly the park, weather permitting...then my mom is taking her for the night so me and daddy can goto a beer drinking costume party.
    She is being a cow :)
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 3:20 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• We take our son around to see all of his grand parents and his great grand parents. I'd take her around to any friends or family's homes that are convenient. Definitely take her Gramma's house - the one who got the costume - she'll want to see it on :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 3:43 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• My son is 7 months and is also going as a pumkin. I am taking him to visit close family. And his grandma has a halloween party every year. I am excited!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 3:49 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• My twins are 11 months and were born Oct 26th. We're having a Halloween Bday party for them. Olivia has a natural mohawk so she will be a punk rocker (ripped jeans, fake leather jacket, fake chain wallet and black boots) and Madelyn has long long hair so I think she will be a little emo chick, lol. Not sure about her costume yet but it will be awesome!!!!
    YoungTwinMommy

Answer by YoungTwinMommy at 3:54 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I didn't. I didn't see a point to dressing them up at that age. We just went on like it was a normal day.
    Anonymous