Dont you just love it when you run into an ex and his new woman... and she is butt ugly!?!?

Bahaha I do! Its such a confidence boost knowing youre waaaaaay better looking than her... LOL im all giddy now! oh a little background... I dont think I was ever ugly, but ive always been heavy so Ive never had confidence at all! well I lost 80lbs and i ran into an ex with his new woman.... She is skinny but she is butt ass ugly! This is such a fun feeling!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh I love that feeling!!! Or they just seem like they aren't "in love" and it looks as if they are burdened to be be together!! :)
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 4:02 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I ran into mine and he was with a stripper. She looked like one too.
    coala

Answer by coala at 4:11 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• it makes me think "am I that ugly too b/c that bitch is to' up"
    Anonymous

• LoL Absolutely....i love running into people when im not in bummy mom mode..like when ive put effort into getting ready and look nice no drool stains and make up done, i feel ontop of the world running into old "friends" exes...whoever...
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 4:37 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• One of the many reasons I called off my engagement was my ex-fiance telling me I had gained too much weight (maybe 20 lbs over 3 years). I am ashamed to say that I LOVE to see that his current wife not only weighs at least 100 lbs more than I did when he made the comment, she's also about 6" shorter so she carries it in a smaller package. They "had to" get married because her daddy's a Teamster and if he hadn't he would've been a soprano. I suspect that's a big part of why they are still married all this time. I have mutual friends on FB and I see her constantly agreeing with status msg's about how men suck and husbands are useless and stupid.
    Anonymous