Has anyone beem seperated with there husband,but he still pays for all the

bills until you get back on your feet????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• My hubs & I discussed "seperating" for a while several years ago & we were going to do this... but permanently.

I have severe back problems, but somehow have repeatedly been turned down for disability... and I homeschool our kids. He doesn't want our kids in public school any more than I do & knows I couldn't hold down a F/T... So he was going to take a 2nd job and help pay my bills as well... so that at most I'd need a P/T job.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 4:15 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• my ex was laid off shortly after we seperated. I helped pay the bills at the house and all the care for our children till he started working again. and it was out of the goodness of my heart and he was the one ordered to pay child support to me because i had kids full time and he saw them once a month.

I would make sure all if it is in writing if i were you. If not you could totally get screwed.
    roxyann76

Answer by roxyann76 at 4:20 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• My parents do that. Idk why any man would do that. Kinda shady if you ask me.
    Gavsmama06

Answer by Gavsmama06 at 4:26 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I have never heard such things, that is absurd! If the man allows that to make it through court he is a sucker.
    Anonymous

• why would he be a sucker,msybe theres a reason he still pays the bills,maybe for the kids,wtf is sooooo absurd...
    Anonymous

• My soon to be husband is paying spousal support - $5000 per month - for at least the next 5 years. It sucks but nothing we can do about it. She won't get married to the man she left the marriage for. Doesn't want to give up the $$$.
    Anonymous

• My husband has a friend at the Fire Department, his WHOLE f.d. paycheck goes to his exwife and daughter. He owns a business that is pretty successful, so he lives off of the money from his business. I have so much respect for him.
    When my Husband and I separated he always made sure that we had plenty of money. Even though we have reconciled I will never forget how he still took care of us and made sure we had whatever we needed.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 6:43 PM on Oct. 2, 2009