i need to know from a home wrecker herself,why do you

get in between a married man and woman realizing that ur ending a marriage?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• That's what I'd like to know, since a fellow cafemommer tried to do it to me & my husband, and 2 years later we're still having problems (not with her).
    Anonymous

• No crap - someone from CM did that to you? OMG! I don't know why they do it - I THINK it's because they think they want what they THINK you have - or they are just really bad people who don't care about others.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 4:11 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• It takes 2 to tango. and coming from a single girl, I have met men who have lied and i found out they were married cuz thier wife wants to know who the hell I am. and these men were on SINGLE dating websites!

Again it takes 2 to tango its not just her fault.
    Anonymous

• but what if the homewrecker knew he was married and still wanted to mess around with the married man????then what????this is happening to me,and now my husband doesnt want me this bitch has 4 kids,grown at that,we have 2 kids there still small 4 and 1 1/2.My husband is leaving me for a homewrecker,without looking back without knowing what may happen.I spoke to her and shes denying everything why??????????
    Anonymous

• I'm not a homewrecker, but I never did understand why women place the blame on the other woman and not the man. He's the married one, not her. Granted, I think its sleezy to sleep with a married man and I would never do it, but who knows what he told her, I'd bet lots of money that it wasn't anywhere near the truth. IF he even told her he was married in the first place I'm sure it was some sob story about how horrible his wife is, how mean she is, how she doesn't appreciate or love him, heck he probably says she's been cheating on him... he sucks in the poor vulnerable woman who ends up falling in love and in way too deep long before she gets the REAL story, kwim? The man is where the blame should lie. If your marriage is strong and he is a good man there is no woman on the planet that could break it up.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:21 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Yea, you are blaming the "other women". when you should be looking at your DH too. It's not like she hypnotized him into sleeping with her. He is as much or more to blame then the "other women" is. Sense he knows he is married to you.

Answer by louise2 at 4:22 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• i blame her and of course i blame him...well my marriage is over,but God doesnt like ugly,im sure he will pay for everything hes done to me n the kids.
    Anonymous

• If he is defently leaving you. I hope you do not plan on taking him back in the future. When he comes beging you for forgivness?

Answer by louise2 at 4:26 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• HOMEWRECKER? That would be YOU. Men cheat bc the wife isn't being a good wife so don't blame someone else for what YOU did to your marriage. If you were being a good wife then he wouldn't need to find someone else
    Anonymous

• How the hell did he meet her? That is crazy as hell! I am not a homewrecker, and I dont fool with any type on man that is married or involved. I wouldnt want it done to me. Too bad not all bitches have those same morals. I know how it feels, and I am sorry he did that to you. It was both of them not just her.
    Anonymous