Is your husband a romantic type of guy?

He showers me with love... He is the best Dad ever... He is very romantic such as flowers, cards, and etc. Etc. meaning nice beach front homes to visit or a great place in New Orleans or anywhere we travel. He even plans the dinners that we have and cooks breakfast every sat. morning..... he is my love....

goldielock37

Asked by goldielock37 at 4:16 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• lucky LOL but i knew my dh wasn't very romantic when we got married though... when he asked me to marry him he handed me the ring box and said "here" i said "get on your knee and ask right!"
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:24 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Nope, mine is cold and distant, hard core military that wouldn't show affection on a bet but he's my pain in the behind....I say lovingly. Not all men can be lovey dovey. I accept mine as is.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:25 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Ha! My DH isn't THAT romantic, but he has his moments. I knew that he wasn't the romantic type when we married. I get flowers and cards on bday, mother's day,and anniversary. He does cook breakfast on the weekend, and he is the greatest dad to our sons. So he's not bad...I love him and I'll keep him!
    tabc531

Answer by tabc531 at 4:28 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• My dh is so far from romantic its ridiculous. Not even in bed. He farts before and after sex and that just grosses me OUT!!!!
    Anonymous

• No, the closest thing mine ever gets to romance is his nightly kiss on my cheek and says, "Thanks for dinner, babe. It was great.". Sad thing is, he USED to be romantic... His proposal was very pre-planned with a home-cooked (by HIM) three-course dinner on my birthday (as a ruse), rose pedals strewn about the floor and candles burning... He snuck onto his knee while I was opening my "present" - which was an empty ring box - and when I looked at him in confusion he was holding the ring... *sigh*. I miss THAT guy...
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 5:14 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Mine is very romantic, he doesn't do the same things as your husband, but he does romance me. He'll take me for a romantic walk on the beach, dedicate "our song" to me on the radio, pick up my favorite chocolates for no reason. He likes to hold my hand, come up behind me and kiss me on the neck. He'll pick a romantic movie to watch or take me dancing........even after 21 years, very romantic.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 5:35 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

Haha! I feel your pain!
    Anonymous

• Yes he is.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 6:24 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Wills, my husband, is very loving and caring towards me and the family. He surprises me with flowers and cards occassionally...holds my hand when we walk together or while he drives...and he still enjoys kissing...even in public. Yes...he can be romantic.
    sonja911

Answer by sonja911 at 7:58 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• He can be but I am not much into romance. I'm more into taking apart computers, reading books and gaming.

He has done sweet things for me like flowers, cards and chocolate, but those do not compare to the things he's made me. One year as a gift he gave me a pill bottle, on it's label was "our last name" Pharmacy, and he typed the label up to where it had the refill count (unlimited) and it looked professional. I opened the bottle and inside he had taken hundreds of tiny pieces of paper and folded them up and put them in there, on each that I unfolded was a different sweet message to me, he called them my "Be Happy" pills so that anytime we may be apart or I miss him while he's at work I can pull those out. A couple years ago he took all the pictures of our kids he could find and made a mural, basically it made one huge picture with all the kids faces on it and when zoomed in you'd see loads of other pic's, my desktop pic.
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 9:17 PM on Oct. 2, 2009