6 weeks till due date ... any last minute to dos????

hope i havnt forgot anything

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 4:28 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• make dinner so you dont have to when you get back, keep it in the freezer.. Did you get slippers for home and the hosp? Undies to throw away, diapers in all sizez? oneiz for all sizes (they always come out to big or to small if you take just one), phone list so they know who to call, tp and pads, socks for before and after..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 4:41 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I am in the same position! I have lists of lists of things to do and things to bring with me and I don't know how I'll ever get it all done!!
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 4:48 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Pads b/c the hospital ones are horrible. Phone list b/c many hospitals don't even want your cell turned on inside. A few meals in the freezer or phone numbers for take-out. Car seat installed properly. Nursing bras (if you plan to breastfeed).

A few in-between size outfits are also nice. Get something smaller than your maternity clothes but larger than your old size & with an elastic waist--sweats or yoga pants or track pants. Even with a vaginal delivery, your tummy will be bigger & feel strange & you won't want to stuff it into jeans (if you even can). A few oversize tops are nice as well (plain cotton is awesome--breast milk & formula will wash out if pre-treated), maybe a long-sleeved t-shirt that is comfy & warm but covers the belly.

Congrats & good luck!!
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 4:52 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Make sure you've hired a birth and postpartum doula!!

;-D
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 5:47 PM on Oct. 2, 2009