Is this a Cristian like statement?

Yes they are human... yes they can get the same rights but that doesn't mean they deserve it.

This is a direct quote from one of our so called loving Christian in this site, no names, it is irrevelant, the question was that some for religious reasons didn't agree with homosexuality, but wouldn't they at least agree with them being human and deserving of their civil rights. Again where is the love and compassion how dare anyone even suggest they are not deserving of what is rightfully theirs!!!Where in our constitution does it say only the followers of the Bible are entitled to civil rights???

Asked by older at 4:30 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • I have a bumper sticker that fits this statement...

Photobucket
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:42 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• And you quoted it just to get everyone to gang up on her and say how wrong it is? That's nice. lets all point the finger and say bad Christian---just remember there are 4 fingers pointing back!
    Anonymous

• What a complete asshole statement, regardless of what religion the person is or isn't.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 4:34 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Anon, I quoted because I am tired of the holy than thou atittude. Point away.

Answer by older at 4:37 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• My question to her would be what makes her think they don't deserve it.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:39 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Excuse me for the mispelling of Christian! and just to be clear, I don't categorize all Christians this way, this reply from this particular lady really surprised me.

Answer by older at 4:40 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• you are showing just how to point away...

I am tired of you--but I don't quote and trash you. But that is because you feed on this drama.

i thought personal attacks were against cafemom policy?

but we see your true colors are just to start sh!t

Anonymous

• "i thought personal attacks were against cafemom policy? "

How did she personally attack you or any one? She didn't use names or any identifying information about you.
    Anonymous

• Anon, you see any names and attacking anyone in particular, I am attacking a statement! and anon, your opinion of me is irrevelant to me

Answer by older at 4:44 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• 3 fingers point back not 4
    Anonymous