What are some little things I can do to feel more sexy...

My dh and I have been together for 9 years, and I dont feel as sexy anymore! What can I do to spice things up a bit?

Gavsmama06

Asked by Gavsmama06 at 4:35 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Try a make over, new make up, new hair style, new clothes. Pull a "Sasha Fierce" and go to a alter ego.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 4:37 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• lip stick, heels during sex..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 4:46 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• All of the above, a little fragrance, and I like to play some of my favorite sexy songs.....mine are from the 80's, but they get me in the mood...... have fun!

Also, my husband and I like to get out and play pool or go miniature golfing just the two of us, and flirt shamelessly like when we met the whole evening, then when we get back home, we both feel romantic and sexy.....
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 5:32 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Take a pole dancing class - great for exercise to get in shape, and fun to get some new moves to use for your hubby.

Answer by missanc at 11:38 PM on Oct. 2, 2009