hate wrapped in hate

is the best way to combat hate or ugly words of a person to throw more ridicule? How nice is it? Would it be better to help or ignore hate or publish it for everyone to see?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Well considering you are just sort of spreading the same situation, in respsonse to someone else quoting someone else.......no one is just stopping.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 4:46 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• If you are refering to me, I have no room in my heart for hate, but I am sick and tired of those who pretend to love and then spread the hate, and even worse do it through God.

Answer by older at 4:58 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I just asked a question don't take it so personal.
    Anonymous

• It can be, unless they were raised wrong and have absolutely no shame or sense of how to behave.
    Anonymous

• I find, as time goes on, I am having to deride the ridiculousness of the christians less and less. Their behavior is doing more damage to their cause than I ever could pointing out the inconsistencies in their book, their god and their blind beliefs.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 9:36 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• witchqueen, No Christians care what you think of them, or how you think they should behave. Sounds to me like you just don't like Christians discussing the bible, and possibly becoming more like-minded.
    Anonymous

• And should I care what a coward like you thinks of me? You wussies who can't come out under your c.m. names (not even your REAL names, but your fake ones). How ashamed your Jesus must be of you!! How can you be taken seriously? How can I EVER have or show any respect for you when you do this? At least I have the convictions of my opinions and beliefs. Obviously YOU don't!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 10:51 PM on Oct. 5, 2009