..... distressed unsure if i am not seeing the right obgyn

hello :( ive been bleeding and cramping with sharp pains since ive became pregnant after 5 er visits and obgyn they sayeverything is fine, baby has a heart beat and they dont see anything.

However even at this moment i am bleeding cramping and mostly sharp pains sometimes it gets so bad i cannot walk :( distressed not sure what to do and everytime i go to the er they just send me home......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you are worried then go to the ER. They dont mess around and you will know for sure. Why suffer mentally and physically?? I bled at 5 weaks with light cramps and all was good. GL!!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:54 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• oops! didnt see the er part of your post! hah I would take some tylenol and stop worrying. Youve had enough intervention and need to wait it out
    everyone reacts diff to pregnancy
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:56 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• If they keep sending you home the odds are they will keep doing just that. I know this will be hard, but try not to stress. Stress will only make it worse. And I dont mean this in a bad/rude way so please dont take this wrong, but if something is going to happen to your baby then it will happen. So just try to relax and pray that the doctors are right! I will pray for you!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 4:57 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Steph319...she just said she went to the ER 5 times.

I would find another OB and get a second opinion. I hate emergency rooms. It always seems like they are just trying to shut you up and get you out of there.
    Anonymous

• i guess your as clueless as me anon! I fixed my post
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:59 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Questions:

How far along are you?
    How long has this been going on?
    Does your doctor say the same thing as the ER?
    Is this your first baby?
    Is it like menstrual cramps?
    What is the bleeding like (color, amount)?
    Is it anytime or just after intercourse or a vaginal exam?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 5:34 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Have you tried a different ER or a different OB? Sometimes they just get to busy to really notice and I am sorry but I would want someone to sit me down and explain to me exactly why I am having these pains and blood. Then I want them to tell me, if I am in there and again they find nothing wrong, what I should be looking for.

Sorry, but if you think something's wrong, chances are there is. Instincts know more than your doctor. You have a right to feel at ease and an answer you are comfortable with. I have never heard anyone having pains like that during a pregnancy with bleeding that can't walk and its considered to be normal.
    Anonymous