Christians-have you ever accomplished something and looked to the heavens and praised God?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Well of course! I fell that God helps me through everything!

Anonymous

• Is that like working your behind off everyday and then when you get paid , thank "god" for what you did all week??
    TwistofCain

Answer by TwistofCain at 5:27 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• At the end of the week you bet you behind I grab my paycheck and thank God for the ability to work, the opportunity to work and the pay I receive!
    Anonymous

• ABSOLUTELY~! I am grateful JUST to be able to walk every day from point A to point B, how many people are out there who can't? ...I don't take anything for granted~! God is good!!
    Anonymous

• Yes!
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 6:22 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Absolutely! What an uplifting question!
    ave.maria.

Answer by ave.maria. at 6:25 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I thank God every single day for my husband and our children, our house, vehicles, pets, and our ability to pay bills, and I thank Him for NFP. I don't only thank Him and praise Him for a single thing I've accomplished in my life, but everything I've accomplished and everything He has given to me.
    flatlanderjenn

Answer by flatlanderjenn at 6:36 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Without him, I would never be able to accomplish anything. He is the complete source of my being and my everything.
    Darrymagu

Answer by Darrymagu at 7:47 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Yes, in fact I thanked God when I found my wallet today and when I put my kids down we all thank God for our day, for the food and fun that we had and for Jesus's sacrifice. More to but you get the idea :) God bless.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 8:08 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Every chance i get.
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 10:57 PM on Oct. 2, 2009