how do u move past a cheating husband who just turned your whole world

upside down by being unfaithful wanting to leave and get a divorce without ever tryin for his wife and kids.He says its ok that someone else will tuck his kids at night,he says thats life...wtf ????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Move on to brighter things then honey. You can do better.
    Anonymous

• run fast and remember to take it day by day. do not live in the past or the future; Only the present. You and especially your kids deserve better and you need to start making decisions. Its gonna be tough but it will eventually work out. Best wishes!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:13 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Omg I'm going through the same thing and now I'm a single mother of twins. It's hard but you can get through it!! First step is leaving.
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 5:15 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• i am sorry .. i am going thou the same thing. my hubby just told me he dont have any feelings for me. i dont no how i am goign to get over it but i guess we juat have to move on for the kids.
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 5:20 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I've been through something similar and it does crush your world. I remember thinking that the pain couldn't possibly stop, I thought I'd never get over it. But of course I did, just like you will. You just have to keep that in mind. Just try to know that it will get better. There's nothing anybody can say that can make it better. Still, know there are people who will keep you in their thoughts and that IT WILL BO OK!
    shawneewaiting

Answer by shawneewaiting at 5:24 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• i know how u feel. my situation is similar. i was engaged. found my guy cheated on me. i said i'm leaving. he didn't try to stop me. i move back up north just to find out i'm pregnant. i tell him of the baby. he says i'll pay child support, u raise the kid. he doesn't even care. i don't get it. some ppl are just a**holes.

be strong seek help where u can (hopefully u have some kind of support~family, friends) who can help u get to where u need to be. i'm so sorry for what you're going thru. it will get better with time.
    islandmom85

Answer by islandmom85 at 5:24 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Right now, he's thinking like a self centered kid, someday he may be sorry that someone else is tucking in his children. In the mean time, you might want to look for a divorce support group through your church or community center.

Get a good lawyer, don't let him file first.......things generally go better for the one who files for some reason. Make sure you have all of your important documents, change the locks on your doors so he can't come in and take things, take half of the money from your bank accounts, and just make sure you are protecting yourself in every way you can.

Then try to take care of yourself. I know you'll have a lot to do taking care of your children, but make sure that you are doing things to take care of you, to feel your best, and rebuild your confidence, if it is hurting after this. My heart is with you, wishing you the best of luck.....
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 5:29 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I"m guessing this didn't happen over night. How long did you push him away when you could have been working on it?
    Anonymous

• pray
    Anonymous

• What the hell kind of a A$$hat reply is that anon 2:30?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:43 PM on Oct. 2, 2009