what was your plastic surgery experience? Are you glad you did it? What would you have done differently?

Thank you for sharing your story!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i did a nose job,,the result was okay! before i had a big bone in my nose now its gone but my face is not tight as before ,i feel like after eah nose job u have to tight ur skin,thats wat i don't like,,
    Anonymous

• yeah, i had my vag done. its now super tight and awesome...oh, wait, thats just how im made! haha. fuck plastic, im aunaturale, baby! B-)
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 7:24 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• actually vaginal rejuvination surgery is a real thing. some women have to have it done after being raped so badly they develop fistulas from the force of the attack. i have never had surgery but look forward to the day im done having babies so i can have a lift and maybe go up a cup size.
    trelimon

Answer by trelimon at 7:36 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I had my boobs done 6 months ago. The recovery was a breeze and I love them!
    Anonymous