Should I rent Twilight?

I have been hearing so much about it! Is it steamy? lol I would like it if it was.
Is it a teeny bop movie? blah but that is ok I guess.

3gigglemonsters

Asked by 3gigglemonsters at 5:47 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• if you are a romantic at heart and can remember your big high school crush you will totally get this movie. I loved the book and thought the movie was just okay because there wasn't enough action. I think they covered all the major points of the book very well but the look of the film seems really low budget. If you are looking for something hot and heavy, pass on it otherwise it's watchable. New Moon looks more promising.
    Jcancer15

Answer by Jcancer15 at 12:29 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• steamy? it's a bunch of high schoolers, i would hope not!

it's cool to see forks if you live in washington, otherwise its an okay movie
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:49 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Oh sorry! Steamy for high schoolers does sound CREEEEEEEEPY! lol
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:56 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Yes, it is centered around teenagers but I loved it. It really isn't as bad a lot of people make it out to be.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 6:04 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Movies are always worse than the books and the book sucked so no, i wouldn't rent it.
    Anonymous

• I rented it from NetFlix to see what all the dang fuss was about,I tried watching it for about half hour or so,it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring,I turned it off & returned it the same night,what a crappy movie.
    cutebaby06

Answer by cutebaby06 at 7:24 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• the movie sucked...totally missed everything from the book....dont do it....its very disappointing if you have read the book....i say no.....
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 8:03 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Read the book. Don't rent the movie. The books are great, the movie, not so much. Its ok for a movie in itself, but its not anything like the book.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:38 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• It's an average movie based on a very poorly written book...personally, I thought RPatts and Kristen Stewart had NO chemistry on screen...so much wooden acting (then again, pretty similar to the book...)
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 9:03 AM on Oct. 3, 2009