What do you think of the avent bottles?

Did they work to reduce gas in your baby or no?

gottalovemal

Asked by gottalovemal at 5:49 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• They're a waste of money. Platex dropins do a better job and are easier to use.
    Anonymous

• Playtex drop ins are much easier and def. reduce gas, they get costly to buy the drop ins ALLLL the time, but if you have the money to replace it, then its worth it!
    Anonymous

• But the store brand drop ins are half the price...and they still make the "bags" that aren't preformed which are even cheaper!!
    Anonymous

• I use the Avent bottles and they helped us tremendously w/ my son who was colic. We stuck to using them w/ my daughter and have never had an issue w/ gas. The only thing I dislike about them is that they leak if the top part is not twisted on correctly. Pain in the a22 during a midnight feeding.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 6:38 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• they leak horribly! I love love love the born free bottles...they have alot of extra parts, but much less gas and colic. thats whay i recommend...too bad cause I have alot of avent!
    clransom

Answer by clransom at 8:22 PM on Oct. 2, 2009