Cheating Spouse??

Wow, I never thought thatI would be the one to be here asking this... my husband has been giving and receiving calls on his cell phone that if it was a guy, he would have saved the number, and he has called and been called by this number MULTIPLE times and it is ALWAYS when he is at work, and most of the time it is on the weekend, and one time he got a text message from it telling him to text them when he wants them to call, and this was received on the weekend I was 2 hours away visiting my sister. Last night there was a text that came through and it was in front of me so I checked it (this use to be my cell but I gave to him) and I didn't know who it was and he FLIPPED out bc I didn't show him the phone...
I need to know what you ladies would think if this happened to you???

PrettyTNO

Asked by PrettyTNO at 6:01 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• usually flipping means he's hiding something.
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 6:04 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I know, and my sister is going to call the number for me and pretend she dialed the wrong number to at least get the name of this person, and he is the type of man that all of his guy friends are saved in his phone and he hasn't saved this one at all. And when I tried to find out if he had replied to that text message, it had been deleted... I can't go up to him and ask about it because he is an amazing talker and will be able to cover it up... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!

PrettyTNO

Answer by PrettyTNO at 6:06 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Oh my goodness, I am so sorry you are going through this. Listen, people who have nothing to hide, hide nothing.
    To me, it is so obvious he is cheating. So sorry.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 6:12 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• take his phone and call the number back RIGHT when he gets home from work one day. if he is, then he is, and it's your decision to forgive him and stay or to not tolerate it and move on. im sorry :( i do know what a headache this kind of situation can be.
    Anonymous

• sounds like cheating
    sorry
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 6:54 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Maybe he just wants privacy on his phone. He could even be planning something special for you for your birthday or just for you two. Don't think the worst.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:01 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• hes fuckin cheating, dude! confront him and scrap his balls razor thin, douse it in molasses and have hornets have at it. that fuck should pay!!!!
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 7:08 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Well my sister called the number and sure enough it is a girl.
    He doesn't plan surprises, he is not romantic by any means. My sister couldn't get the name of the girl though. I can't just confront him about it yet because he is really a good talker, but at the same time, how do I get more proof outside of asking about the number and going along with the lies he comes up with? How do I get ENOUGH proof to put it in his face where he CAN'T make up a story?

PrettyTNO

Answer by PrettyTNO at 7:17 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Give me the number I ask her,lol. This is your marriage not a game,you have the right to know,confront him with your feelings,tell him you want the truth now. Don't make excuses for him.Good luck to you.

lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 8:12 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Steal the phone while he is asleep and act like your him and text her.
    Anonymous