Anyone have a vent they need to get of there chest?

I'm going anon cause i have family on here and i just don't wanna deal with them right now.
My lovely vent is about something that happen last yr which we all know kids act a lil different as they grow up. her 9 yr old son is spoiled and pampered, if your house isn't up to her standards and her son well kiss your enjoyment bye bye, well i stood up to her and she didn't like it so now my sister is having a party tomorrow cause her foster childern is now hers guess what i can't come and so can't my kids cause if we do come she is going to leave and so will her kids CONT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well that works out decently though.  You don't have to see that woman and you still get to celebrate with your sister.  I still feel "funny" about it though.  Dear, maybe your family needs to speak to your sister.  It sounds to me like she is blowing you off for some other chick and you are her SISTER!  I would have told that woman that you are coming to my house also and if she doesn't like it then SHE doesn't have to come!

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 6:37 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• CONT well i know i don't wanna ruin my sisters party cause of this women which this lady is high up and can make my sisters life and her kids life suck cause she is the teacher of her kids and deals with her kids after school. i am being brave and sucking this up but it also makes me feel a shame and unwanted cause of this women and i shouldn't have to deal or feel that way so really i wanna cry in the corner ...
    Anonymous

• Me again and i feel my childs selfsteem is lowered by this cause my child knows this and it upsets me that it hurts him... i wish i could just jinx the @#$%^
    Anonymous

• Your self esteem should NOT be lowered because of what some snotty b!@#$ says and/or thinks about you!  If I were to be upset just because someone doesn't like me, well, I'd be a very miserable person.  If this were happening to MY sister you would come over ANYWAYS.  Did your sister invite you?

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 6:25 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• you stood up , but youre going anon?
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 6:28 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• me again she did but not intil later or i have to wait for her call when the lady leaves. like i said evilive i have family on here and i don't want my family to basically gain up on my sister because of this women. i am just venting
    Anonymous

• Wanna hear mine? My stepson's biological mother is only around when it is convenient for her. She never does anything but the bare minimum, can't be bothered to call when she will be late to pick him up. She is always late to pick him up, and early to drop him off. She cancels visits all the time, complains that he never listens to her, tells him lies about my husband beating her and me, and then when my husband tries to talk her about any of, she blames it all on him and says that she can't do anything more than her best and she doesn't understand why her best isn't good enough. So now she wants more time even though she can't handle the time she has because she thinks the reason why she has such a hard time with her son is because he doesn't spend enough time with her. He is 9 and wants nothing to do with her anymore. However, we don't have enough of anything to change visitation arrangements!
    Anonymous