Do all men forget their wife exists when other people are around?

It's super annoying, especially when I talk and he ignores me. ONLY when other people are present, when it's just us he doesn't ignore me or act like I'm not there.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine does the same thing and when I bring it up to him after he says sorry and he didn't relize it and then gives me a ton of attention. That's great but how about doing that when your around others too!!! I know exactly what you mean. You are standing there and you start talking and then his friend does and he turns his attention from you to his friend or anyone else that is talking. Sorry to go of on your vent but it gets to me to. :)
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 6:28 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• thats called disrespect. get his ass on the ball! and no, not all men do that. ;)
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 6:27 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• My husband actually pays more attention to me when other people are around. Almost to the point of frustration because he is constantly on me. Not physically but you know what I mean. He doesn't ignore by any means when we are alone, but we definitely have our own space.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:27 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Thats a man for yeah! he is in his own lil world with friends
    Anonymous

• My husband would have to be on drugs to think that he was aloud to treat me that way.
    Anonymous

• No, my husband actually seems to appreciate me more when we're in social situations. It's pretty rare since most of our friends live out of state, but when they visit he is really really nice to me and says nice things about me to them in conversation. I think being around other people really shows you how much more connected you are to your own spouse.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 6:39 PM on Oct. 2, 2009