How intuitive are you?

Did you know what sex your baby was going to be? Can you often sense that something is off about people or sense when people secretly like each other when no one else can? I feel like I have a very strong intuition. My latest hunch is that my brother broke up with his girlfriend but isn't telling me. I've had hunches that have been correct. When my best friend and (then) boyfriend were around one of his co-workers, I could always sense that they were flirting and really into each other. Of course, he ended up leaving my best friend for the co-worker! I warned her about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• DH and I knew sex of son at 7weeks old. bought boy things even! and tossed the receipts.

on most things I believe I am pretty intuitive
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:40 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• ooooohhh! yeah!!!! i can feel vibes off ppl like crazy!!! what they dont show-i see. its pretty fuckin awesome and yet it can suck when you get vibes from the ones you love, yaknow? but its my gift and i love it! :)
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 6:40 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Mine is really strong. Especially with my kids. I was stressing out all day yesterday and I couldn't figure out why. Then I started feeling angry and didn't know why. Then right before my phone rings, I told my husband that there was something wrong with our son. My phone rings and it is the school. Sure enough, he had gotten into a bit of a verbal argument with a friend of his over his biological mother. My sisters and my mother and I all kind of have the ability to feel each other. If that makes any sense. My husband can do it with me too. I have really bad endometriosis, and even if we aren't together, he can tell if I am having a bad flare up because he can feel it too.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:49 PM on Oct. 2, 2009