I have a hard time trusting my husband. What can I do to stop thinking he's always up to no good?

He has done things in the past that have caused me to not trust him. The first 2 of our now 4 years of marriage were hell and he did so many things to hurt and betray me. It doesn't help that he's the best liar there is - he's PROUD of that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• if he has betrayed your trust, he's proud of it, and you can't move on...what's even the question? the foundation of marriage is trust and communication and I think trust comes first! You don't want a person like that being your children's example of what a man is or should be, and you don't want to deal with that, either. I think you're looking for permission to leave and you more than have it! He betrayed you, the trust problem isn't yours.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 10:07 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• if you dont have trust...you dont have NOTHING!!! and being proud of being a good liar? fuck! what an ass! stop being naive and dont take his shit anymore. stand your ground and do something!
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 7:20 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Either move on from the trust issues or get over with the relationship. If he's proud of being a liar I wouldn't want to be with him.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 7:30 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• you probably shouldnt trust him. leave his ass.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:49 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Read the book He's Just Not That Into You. It has a funny or sarcastic title but it really is a hot for a reason. If he can't be a good man to you then it just isn't worth it, the more time you spend with some who is just not that into you the less time you have to get out there and meet someone who is!
    CarrieJessica

Answer by CarrieJessica at 7:50 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• u don't have 2 live like that unless you choose 2.
    Anonymous