What are you going to be for Halloween?

I need some family friendly suggestions for me to go trick or treating with the kids and my husband. Help!

Sarah1220

Asked by Sarah1220 at 7:49 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm looking to be tired. We have a band competition that day.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:01 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Well its FINALLY on a saturday, so we will go to the finer neighborhoods to trick or treat. We go there every year because the kids get great candy, the neighbors hve a projection screen outside their house with a scary movie playing, and a live band going. Most of the kids are sitting in the yard watching the movie and eating their candy. We have a great time when we trick or treat in this neighborhood. These people are well off, and they don't treat you different.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 9:26 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• well last year dd was a penguin and my husband had a penguin costume from his college days so I wore that. I would say that you could always wear something that compliments your children's costumes. Or you could be something simple like a rag doll/clown/other packaged thing, a character from a family friendly movie (indian jones, star wars/trek, disney character), or something corny like static cling (you just stick socks on yourself).
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 10:05 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• a dominatrix
    Anonymous

• If its gonna be a family thing, go with something that is in line with what your kid is wearing.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:16 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I am wearing a shirt that says "be nice to me or I will sick my ninja monkeys on you". My three girls are going to be the ninja monkeys. Some fun family ones are narnia, charlie brown, or disney characters.
    nekkyoo

Answer by nekkyoo at 12:24 AM on Oct. 3, 2009