the damage is done

i know to some women its okay if theyre husbands look at other girls/porn and masturbate as long as theyre not cheating.. to me, its not ok and i told my SO that from the beginning. but hes done it anyway at the worst times & ive found out. i feel disgusted now by him. i dont want him to look at me naked & im completley turned off by him and the fact that he can look at another girl and get the same feeling he does by me, or have an orgasm looking at another girl. & im hurt that i told him how much it would hurt me from the start, & he obviously didnt care. its all i can think about. i dont feel the same about him anymore now. i dont know what to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• If you dont feel the same about him and he seems like an ass, you just need to leave him. there is a guy out there who will accept that you dont want him to look at porn or whatever.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 8:23 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• you say the damage is done, and you cant stand it so why are you staying. seems like your minds made up already youre just afraid to put it into action!
    Anonymous

• Well it seems to me that you have some CONTROL ISSUES and YOUR A VERY JEALOUS person. You need to grow the hell up. I am surprised he hasn't left your childish ass or cheated on your ass.. Sorry for being so rude but shit, men are men. He is human to. 

Anonymous

• he prob never took it that seriuos, it sounds kinda rediculous
    Anonymous

• tell him exactly what you just said on here. honestly.
    Kelly_Ann

Answer by Kelly_Ann at 8:55 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• men are men. they don't have to love a girl to orgasm. I don't like my hubby to do it either, but he still does. Sex is adictive for men....that's all they think about. If you don't want him to look at you anymore...then he's really going to start looking at that stuff. PUT OUT!!! that's what he needs...and he'll keep on using his hand untill you keep him busy, if you know what I mean.
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 9:06 PM on Oct. 2, 2009