Where can I find organic cotton clothing for my 12 months old baby?

My baby has skin rash and the Doc recommended me get organic cotton clothing, but I haven't found size for 12 months and older. Somebody knows where I can get them. Pls. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• walmart, gerber white tees, its like 5 bucks for 2 shirts
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 8:06 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Babies r us, I think....(in addition to walmart)

You might have to go online and look.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:36 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I would shop online at somewhere like babyearth.com. they have a lot of organic stuff. you can also just google "organic baby clothes" and find something you like, regardless of price, and then google that exact item and see who has it for less. then I search that store on retailmenot.com for extra coupon codes or free shipping codes and then I also go to mypoints.com (a site where you get points for shopping at their sponsored stores to redeem for gift cards) and buy the item through them, using any coupon codes I had found. It really doesn't take much time and I get tons of very nice, unique or designer items for less than you may pay at a walmart!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 9:57 PM on Oct. 2, 2009