ghost whisperer....i have a question

ok i missed some shows..i know jim died and all that but tonights show has a kid running in saying mommy daddy ( to jim and malinda ) so i take it there son...did i skip some years? did it fastforward and of corse how long? i missed labor lol? can someone speed me up a lil? im still mad i missed some shows.. ( i was in a wedding and getting ready for it with the bride ) thanks in advance...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• "Jim" isn't really in his own body, he took the body of Sam who had died in a car accident. Of (course Melinda saw what happened), when Sam was alive again he had no memory of Melinda but she was persistant, eventually Jim resurfaced and Melinda found out she was pregnant and It turns out she was already pregnant when Jim died, so it is Jim's baby and not Sam's.

The other poster is right, the first new episode shows her giving birth, naming him Aiden Lucas (after Sam), bringing the baby home and skipping five years. I don't mind the skipping so much but I would have liked to see a little more interation between them and an infant.

Hope that was what you were looking for!
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 12:09 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Last week I believe was the first new one. Melinda was pregnant at the end of last session. This session started with her giving birth to a baby boy, Aidan, I believe. Then it fast forwarded 5 years to Aidan's fifth birthday.

I haven't seen this week so I don't know if it went any farther ahead but it doesn't sound like it.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:45 PM on Oct. 2, 2009