Tummy troubles

I am 7wks preggo and am having some issues with my tummy. It isn't the nausia I am having problems with it is Gas. I am getting so gassy that it is painful. I know I can take tums for heartburn but that doesn't help with gas. I talked to sil who just had a kid and on her list nothing is mentioned about gas. So what I am asking if anyone has any home remedies that are safe for me to do while pregnant. I am tired of being in pain due to the pressure from the gas. I am sorry for the tmi but at this point I am desperate.. Thanx for listening and any advice.

Aimeesmommie

Asked by Aimeesmommie at 8:18 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know this may sound weird but just let it out, as your intestines have more pressure on them the gas will produce more and thus u will fart more. maybe get a stool softener or metamucil wafers and it will help everything flow better
    Anonymous

• Take a warm bath, and when it wants out, let it rip! I've never heard of any gas meds for adults, and most meds are off-limits in pregnancy anyway. Call your doc/ob/hospital if you really need more help.
    Anonymous

• thank you mommies. I will try both. Something has to give.. Again thanx
    Aimeesmommie

Answer by Aimeesmommie at 10:30 PM on Oct. 2, 2009