What's a really delicious tater tot casserole dish?

I would like to make this for tomorrow for a family gathering thank you :)

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 8:45 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Tator tots with chili and cheese melted over them, YUMMY!!!!!
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 8:53 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• i do 2lbs hamburger, 1 can corn, 1 can peas, 1 can green beans, 1 can mushrrom soup, 1 can mushrooms, tator tots and cheese. Mix all the ingredients together with water (i think 1/4 cup or 1/2 a cup) top with tator tots, about 10 minutes before its done top with cheese.

I can normally do a 9X13 pan and a smaller one with the recipe. you can add any veggies you want
    katelynsmom22

Answer by katelynsmom22 at 8:56 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Easy Hamburger Casserole

1 lb extra lean ground beef (or brown ground beef or turkey and drain fat)
    1 small chopped onion
    ½ tsp salt
    ½ tsp pepper
    1 pkg (16 oz) frozen mixed vegetables
    1 can cheese soup
    1 (16oz) pkg tater tots

Heat oven to 375°. Mix beef, onion, salt, and pepper in ungreased 2 qt casserole. Arrange vegetables on meat. Pour soup over, cover with tater tots. Bake uncovered 1 hour or until potatoes are golden brown.

Answer by Bmat at 9:05 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I have tried that EASY HAMBURGER CASSEROLE that Bmat has and it is friken good, love it and so does my hubby
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 9:36 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• single layer of frozen tater-tots in casserole pan. use temperature on package directions. bake 3/4 of the required time first to insure it is not frozen on the dinner table. after first bake- put a layer of cheese. 2-3 cans of chili. then add another layer of tater-tots and cheese. bake the full amount of time on tater tot package.
    I like to top it off with sour cream.
    tannabanana04

Answer by tannabanana04 at 12:23 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Take ground beef, or any ground meat of your choice, brown it, season with salt and pepper and drain grease, while doing that open up one can of Cream of Chicken soup, and a can of Cream of Mushroom, mix soups and Beef together, take 1 package tater tots and mix, bake 1 hour at 350 the last 15 minutes you wanna add some cheese and watch it, till it's bubbly. I have a the Duggars recipe too if your interested. *Mine is kinda like it!*

Catrin2009

Answer by Catrin2009 at 1:41 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Duggars Tater Tot Casserole 2 lb ground turkey cooked, seasoned, drained

3 2lb bags tater tots

2 cans cream of mushroom

2 cans evaporated milk

2 cans cream of chicken

Brown meat & place in large cass. dish.

Cover with tater tots. Mix soup & milk together.

Pour over top. Bake at 350 for 1 Hour. (One of Daddy’s Favorites!) Makes 2- 9”X13” pans

Only real difference is I don't add, the evaporated milk oor turkey and cut down on the soups, and added cheese

Catrin2009

Answer by Catrin2009 at 1:43 AM on Oct. 3, 2009