read if you had stitches after giving birth

were you scared to have sex again? how did it feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Stiches where? The vagina or the belly(c-section).

Answer by louise2 at 9:18 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• vagina
    Anonymous

• Not really, though I did wait the full six weeks. And I only had 4 stitches, so it wasn't a huge tear either.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 9:21 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I did and upon entry it hurt, but it was fine and dandy after that.
    Anonymous

• I waited six weeks and it hurts for a very long time with my first son, with my second son, I riped to and he is now 11 months old and sometimes it hurts
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 9:24 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I waited 9-1/2 weeks and was terrified the entire wait. Finally, when we did, it was fine and actually some of the best sex we had ever had. He understood my fears and we took it slow with extra foreplay and lube to make sure there wasn't ANY friction (LOL) and it was juuust fine!
    madelyns_momma

Answer by madelyns_momma at 9:26 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I had a double episiotomy and I couldn't wait to have sex! I had over 190 stitches in me but by week 3 I couldnt take it and NO it didnt hurt at all. Each womans pain tolerance is different though.

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:29 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I was terrified at the thought of sex! I waited 8 weeks. At first I was very scared but he took it easy and it was fine. A little sore, but it wasnt painful.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 9:30 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• i had about 8 stiches, i had sex 4 weeks PP it hurt a little honestly it hurt for 4 months, now i don't feel any pain :)
    sweet.lil.mama

Answer by sweet.lil.mama at 9:34 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• it hurt for a long time afterwards, i think i made my hubby wait like 2-3 months b/c i was freaked out, but we took it slow the first time, and its fine now. Now i can only hope i dont tear with this next one.
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 9:41 PM on Oct. 2, 2009