7 weeks pregnant and my chest feels tight.

I am nearly 7 weeks pregnant, I have HORRIBLE nausea and my chest feels really tight, like my heart is being squeezed or something. After having unbearable nausea for weeks, I threw up for the first time last night and I seriously had breathing problems while I was doing it. I literally heaved. I remember feeling a tightness in my chest with my last pregnancy, but not until I was in the second to last month and I figured it was the pressure, like heartburn or something. This doesn't really feel like heartburn though, but could it be? It feels the worst when I get up and walk around, which also fuels my nausea. Am I just freaking out for nothing, or this something I should call a doctor about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hello,I truly believe that you are experincing a serious case of heartburn or indegestion.I had it the worse during my first pregnancy and have started to experince it in my second.I just found out that I'm 71/2 weeks and I truly thought it was something else going on,hang in there and please keep tums on you at all times.mommacalvin
    mommacalvin

Answer by mommacalvin at 9:51 PM on Oct. 2, 2009