What should I do?

My DD is 14 months and has had a runny nose for a few days, it has been clear so I was too worried about it. Well yesterday she had a little cough and I called her DR and they couldnt fit her in. I was going to take her today but she didnt cough and her nose wasnt runny she was fine. Well now she has a pretty bad sounding cough, and it sounds wet. I took her temp and it was 101.3.... Its the weekend and the DR is closed, what should I do? Please help....

AudreysMommy798

Asked by AudreysMommy798 at 9:52 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• tylenol or advil or motrin for the fever, take her in the bathroom and turn the shower as hot as it goes, close the door and just stay in the bathroom with her for a while to try to clear her chest. The Dr. should have an emergency answering service or something if you get real worried about it.
    Anonymous

• Hey, like the person above, i would use tylenol to bring the fever down,and every 4 hours switch to motrin, do the shower thing, it will loosen up the mucuous in the chest, also use the vapor rub baby wash to bathe her in, and use a vaporizer in her room! I hope she gets to feeling better soon ,if not, take her into urgent care or the ER!! fuck angela!! :)
    Jessy613

Answer by Jessy613 at 10:22 PM on Oct. 2, 2009