what do you drink

I am trying to stop drinking diet pepsi/coke .... I am not a big fan of water ( but I am going to gradually start drinking alot of water a day ) ....anyways...what are some things that you drink instead of pop/soda ?

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 10:35 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i looooooove orange juice
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 10:36 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• i dont like water too much either but because i am breast feeding i have to drink a ton...get the small crystal light packets..i dont add the whole thing, but enough to make the water taste better and make easier to drink!
    dorie84

Answer by dorie84 at 10:37 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• i have limited myself down to one can of pop a day. so my other bevs are lemon water orjust regular water or milk. lemonade etc.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 10:38 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I'm ADDICTED to diet coke. Once I start, I can't stop!! It's crazy!! But I also drink a lot of water. Those are the only two things I really drink. I do enjoy some apple juice once in a while. Good luck on quitting the hard stuff LOL I wish I could!
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 10:44 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I drink soda on rare occasion
    so I dont know what a good substitute would be
    lets see...I drink a lot of different juices and I change the juice every couple of days so I dont get bored
    Ill get you know, Lemonade, pink lemonade, orange, apple, grape, cranberry etc
    also crystal lite to mix in a regular bottle of water can really add some great flavor

But most of all I drink ICE ICE cold water..mmm
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:44 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I usually do crystal light pitchers or if I need to drink water I make the first glass ice cold, put ice cubes in it and can usually down about 3/4 of it before I hate the taste. Then I add a little coolaid or lemon juice just to get rid of the water taste! I'm one of those people who thinks if it sits out for more than 10 mins, it's got dust and such in it!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 10:46 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• yeah, i tryed that but i got addicted to having my 4 to 5 diet soda's a day and continued to do it again. i bought myself a water bottle and put it in the fridge, its always better if you have something cold to grab like cold water. its better to grab a soda when its in reach and pop it open then to fill up the water bottle. whatever you decide to drink, keep it cold. water is best cause it has no calories, even if you buy flavored water, its not suppose to be good for cutting your soda habit because of the sugar thats in it.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:48 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I love water.
    But crystal light is delicious!! I highly reccomend it.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 11:05 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I have my four shots of espresso in the morning. I drink water the rest of the day. I have been known to have a bit of (19 year old single malt highland) scotch after everyone else is asleep.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:14 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• get bottles of fizzy water-- seltzer water-- and mix them with a little fruit juice. Refreshing, low cal, caffeine free, has vitamins.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:35 AM on Oct. 3, 2009