does anyone have their child in a Tutor Time? Does anyone know how much tuition is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i do not but i tutor and i charge 8/hr and i tutored college students
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 11:48 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• op here, thanks but Tutor time in my town is a day care center and pre school
    Anonymous

• i didnt have my son in tutor time but the daycare/pre school i had him in charged 150 a week for 3 days
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 12:26 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• not sure off hand. A co-worker used them before she got laid off. They did great with her daughter. I think the price was comparable to my day care which is about $200 for infants and 185 for toddlers, dropping $10 for each age group. (that's per week). We're in Jax FL if that helps you any. I know prices vary by state and city.
    Anonymous

• OP here. thanks alot that did help. it gives me an estimate before i even set up for a tour. thanks again!
    Anonymous