Is there something wrong with me or is this just stress?

Some weird things have been happening to me past few days. Tonight, I would be talking to my mom and then she would ask me something about it like a min later and I would completely forget what I was talking bout. That happened so many times tonight. Like I just could NOT remember at all. Also, the other night at work (I work at Panera Bread) it got REALLY busy. I was so overwhelmed that I just kinda froze and I felt like crying almost bc I was like woooww and everything was spinning around me. I was so overwhelmed by it all. It hasnt been that busy in SO long and I only had one other person helping me. Also, when I'm at work I will go in the back to get something but Ill stop because I completely forget it. Usually Ill remember soon after, but it never comes to me again. Ugh. I feel odd. Idk whats up.
Btw..I'm only 20 years old. Do you think this is just stress or something more serious?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• has a doctor's blood test combined with exam diagnosed you as NOT pregnant? If not don't discount it!!! Sounds like you're just running around miles a second! Can you get your lo to bed earlier? Maybe write down in the evening anything that's troubling you and write an approximate date of closure on it. It's weird but when I'm totally stressed at night one thing that soothes me is to just lay down, when I can -VERY HARD to do that I know!! - and just say my mantra over and over in my head to calm me and keep me calm. If I still can't sleep I'll watch reruns on my computer of America's Funniest Videos or other reruns of shows that are just about laughter to help me relax, nothing heavy.

Can any one give you a hand at home, do you get any 'me' private time? If money's tight look at Public Libraries in any town around you, they have fantastic FREE groups for all age adults and kids and ALL interests too. Check/doctor too.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 11:00 PM on Oct. 2, 2009