How often is too often... yeah it's about sex...

I told my SO that I wanted to have sex twice a day (before he went to work and before we went to bed) and at lunch on Wednesdays (he gets an hour for lunch and I have that day off). He knew that I "enjoyed" sex from day one, so is that too much sex in a week/month? I'm confused on how this would upset a guy, because apparently it upset him... How often do you have sex and if you told your man this, would he be upset or totally jump in bed before you even finished the sentence??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Too often is a relative term. It's different for everyone. Aparently it's too often for your SO.

If I told my husband that he would nod until I was finished and then politely tell me that he didn't think it was gonna happen. He is a freakin' sex camel. He can go days and days and doesn't even think twice about it. I like to have sex about every other day. We usually end up having sex three times a week here lately, though for the majority of our relationship it's been like once every 8 days or so.

Sooo... it just depends. Ask your man why it upset him so much.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:16 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• please you can never have too much sex lmao. if you have the time and the drive go for it girl! haha
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 11:17 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• that's a lot if he's really tired from work, maybe you could compromise. like three times on his day off so he gets a break through the week, j/k lol.
    Anonymous

• It's not too much, but I never tell my dh when we're going to have sex, like it's on a schedule either. We have sex when the mood strikes, which is usually at least once a day - but before our son was born it was more like 3 times/day.
    The right amount is whatever you and your dh are comfortable with.

Answer by missanc at 11:22 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• lol...like the answers, im surprised your man didnt jump before the sentence the done, like you said, mine would of.

its all about the sex drive. maybe he's the kind that might have it but wonders if your just snooping?? idk...like making sure he's not doing it with someone else? if he doesnt think that then maybe its just the sex drive issue
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:24 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Mine would have jumped in bed before the sentence was done. We have already decided to try to have sex at least once a day until he leaves for basic. So far its been every other day. It keeps us sane.
    jmetz4

Answer by jmetz4 at 11:30 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I think its asking alot from him..You may like it as with anyone but there is a time and place for everything. I think you should lay off him...you will burn him out and make him uninterested... Too much of a good thing can be turn bad...
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 11:36 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• remove the **be**
    MaiasMommy619

• Maybe he has an issue with the lack of any spontenaity (sp?). I'm sure it's not the quantity itself, but maybe more like you told him when you were and weren't going to do it. You think?
    Anonymous

• i dont think its too often we usually do it when he gets out of work at 4 then before bed we would do it in the morning but i am NOT a morning person. he is up for all the sex he can get though esp since when i was prego we did it maybe 3 times...lost the drive and now 7 weeks pp were back at it like its the first time lol
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 11:38 PM on Oct. 2, 2009