dont you hate it when your cats try and sit on the keyboard or the newspaper when you're trying to do something?

i love my cat but he always wants to sit on everything im doing!

pookipoo

Asked by pookipoo at 11:41 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Our cat used to do that to my mom all the time. She would be reading a book and that is when he HAD to have her attention and would climb into her lap and sit on her book.
    I had a kitten that did the same thing. Every time I would sit down to do my homework she had to sit in my lap, on my books so that I couldn't see. I would move her and 30 seconds later she would be trying to curl up in my lap again. She drove me nuts. Man, I miss those cats. Can't have any more. My son is severely allergic to cats.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:25 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• yea. i miss that. i used to have a cat and he always tried to sit on my homework. :)
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:46 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• yeah my old cat used to do that..... come to think of it though, our two cats dont do that now...
    AmyJoost

Answer by AmyJoost at 11:55 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• that's what cats do pookipoo!

I just pushed my 13 lb siamese off the keyboard- she's just being a cat.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:03 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I hate that or when my mom wants to see kittens on the web cam and you have like five of them. They like the keyboard too.
    nekkyoo

Answer by nekkyoo at 12:04 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• my cat bambam will paw at me until i pick her up and sit her on the computer table, and then when she's up there will not move out of the way unless i push her to lay down, then proceeds to attack the screen trying to chase the icon around. also if i am laying in bed reading a mag she will come and lay right on top of it and will not move, shes funny like that.
    kaylexi

Answer by kaylexi at 12:04 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Well,heck---my dog does that all the time. He drives me crazy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• bambam. thats a cute name. my cats did this too when i had them a long time ago. they were so pushy about it too, pushing any books i was reading or any typing i was trying to get done, hard to do. it's cute at first but gets annoying real quick. i'd just have to keep pushing them down or put them outside or shut them in another room for a bit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• YES anon :22 thats exactly what my cat does!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 1:26 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• My kitty always jumps on top of the dryer as I a working on folding clothes and then taking the ones from the washer to put into the dryer. He just loves to sit there and watch me! Whenever I use the bathroom where his litter box is located he insists on sitting in the bathroom with me until I've finished. Otherwise, he just loves to sit next to my feet like a puppy and roll over onto his back when I stop working to give him attention. He weighs over 20 pounds so I would hate for him to sit on my keyboard....lol. He is such a lovey, though. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:08 PM on Oct. 3, 2009