Cheerleading Tryout Help!!

I need some help. I know that its late in the season to be starting up a squad, but thats what Im doing. So what I need is help with all the forms that I need in order for girls to tryout. SO what kind of forms do yall use? And anything else that you think would be of importance. I know all the things that I need to do to start my squad, I, just not sure of the forms.

All advice is helpful!

Thank you in advance.

Alicia

lovemylittle1

Asked by lovemylittle1 at 11:48 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• not sure what forms u would need when i did cheerleading we just tryed out and the coaches would have a piece of paper and wrote what they liked and didnt then compared who made the team we always had to have us and our parents sign a waiver in case we got hurt and a contract of what was expected of us as far as grades, practices, things like that and what the consequences would be. we were also given a schedule for the season. maybe u could ask a coach at a local high school
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 11:51 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• If you are talking abut forms that the parents need to sigh then you need one that shows their insurance provider and doctors name, all of the prents contact information. You should also have a form that has the expitations that both the kids depending on the age your working with and the parents both sign saying that they have read and understand all of it. I this cheer with a school or a private thing your starting up?
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:29 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• & current physicals...
    riceswife

Answer by riceswife at 12:07 AM on Oct. 9, 2009