so i'm watching Forrest Gump right now.....

You know the scene when Forrest is in his army uniform and Jenny is gettin on the bus? Why does he shout when he says "I think you should go home to Greenbow ALABAMA!!!"?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• he wanted her douche boyfriend to know where she came from
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:04 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• haha thats hilarious!! I dont know though...
    From what I remember, he didnt need to yell, but he didnt seem mad either? am I remembering that right?

AmyJoost

Answer by AmyJoost at 11:53 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• LOL! I don't know SO says he was yelling at the guy who hit her but I'm like but why did he only yell Alabama?
    Anonymous

• Didnt she tell him to leave or to go away? I cant remember. Dang. Thats going to bug me. Lol. Or maybe he just knew she needed to be "home" and not out becomging a druggie.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 11:58 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Oohhh that's what I thought but I could never figure out why he wanted her man to know she was from Alabama...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• He was saying it to Jenny's boyfriend who hit her....Forest thinks the man is an asshole so when he was saying Alabama like that he was pretty much telling Jenny that she doesn't need that guy. And he was saying it loud enough to make that clear to Jenny's boyfriend.
    Cappy1979

Answer by Cappy1979 at 9:05 PM on Oct. 3, 2009