Is it bad I dream about my ex?

I have dreamt about my ex nearly every night for a week! Not just that he is here either, that I am cheating on my DH with him!! I don't know why... I am so confused! Is this bad? What could it mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• It could mean that you have some residual feelings for him. It's normal. Just don't act on it and you'll be golden :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:07 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• your fine darling.. maybe it was just a long relationship and u sort of miss him..
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 12:37 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I've dreamt like that about an ex before. Don't worry about it—just don't DO anything about it. You're subconscious is just reliving a little of the past. If you dream about being back in high school, it's the same thing, only a lot less sexy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:03 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• awww....
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 9:20 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• My first instinct when I read this was that your mind may be remembering times with the ex and during that you have that part of your brain that's saying "wait, this isn't right, I'm married to someone else". I really wouldn't put a whole lot into the dream unless you find yourself having feelings for the ex while awake. :o)

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 1:38 PM on Oct. 3, 2009