Minneapolis questions!

I am heading to Minneapolis Minnesota in Nov. Besides the Mall of America what else are fun things to do? I need ideas! Also what should I pack to wear? Mid Nov will there be lots of snow already?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I used to fly up every year for my birthday in Dec. Only twice was there snow on the ground. It was never cold there when I went either. The cold is strange, it's not really cold. We were in wind breakers and not cold but it was 0 degrees. Crazy but true. It took us days to go through the Mall of the Americas and still didn't see it all. On other trips we saw other malls and the parks (great parks). There is always something going on. Check their newspaper's website and see what's up. I'm sure the city has a website with events going on for Nov as well. I envy you. I wish I was going back there. I just fell in love with the place.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:08 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Pack warm clothes, there could be snow! My hubs and I were in Minneapolis for a wedding and one place we liked was Gameworks - it has good food, and also games. If you like pubs go to Kierans Irish Pub
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• there are a lot of museums to visit. Also, there are a TON of music spots- check the internet, you can see a great show for little or no money (or you could pay a lot of money for a show). Pack WARM clothes- mid- Nov is cold. I live an hour from the city and it is 42 degrees right now- burr!

There propbably won't be any snow (it ususally doesnt snow a lot until Jan/Feb) There are a lot of fun places to go out to eat, as well. Have a great time!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 1:26 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I live in MN. Expect snow, we are suppoced to have a rough winter. As far as things to do...
    First Avenue...always has fun local bands playing.
    Childrens Science Museum...Its huge, and lots of fun, even if its just adults.
    I love just going down town, wondering around to find something to do.
    Just a couple of ideas...
    brikay1

Answer by brikay1 at 8:18 PM on Oct. 3, 2009