Do you know anyone who was a bridezilla about their wedding? Love that show!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No but that show is hilarious. It's amazing how some of those women act.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• yeah my soon to be SIL complete bitch she wants everyone to pay for her 10,000 wedding and her and hubby have no job and there families are not rich by any means. she is ordering these redicuously expensive tuxes and we have to get one for ss and hubby and we just had a baby have x mas coming up and our boys bdays r 2 weeks after her wedding. everything has to be over the top or its unacceaptable and they have no damm money if that were me i would either do low key or go to justice of the peace.
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 12:08 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• No,I have not known anyone who was a Bridezilla and I only watched the show once. It was just crazy! I was about to throw something at the TV. Those women are spoiled and shallow. Yukkkk.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 12:10 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• YES... My soon to be BROTHER In law. He is such a groomzilla. My sister wanted to run off to Vegas, he wanted a big wedding. He is involved in every single minute detail. It is sooo annoying! She cannot decide on anything without him or he throws a huge tantrum. UGH!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:15 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• No, I have never met any woman like those I see on that show. If I did, I would have to knock them senseless...lol. I seriously think that most of them exaggerate themselves for the show to try to rake in higher ratings for when they are on tv. I do like to watch it, though...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:05 PM on Oct. 3, 2009