drop dead diva rocks!!!!!!!

i just love that new show on lifetime called "drop dead diva" and was wondering if any of you ladies like it as well
p.s. grayson is so hot!!!!!!!

kaylexi

Asked by kaylexi at 12:07 AM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Entertainment

• OMG i love it too i dont get a chance to watch it when it aires so i watch it on demand. i wish she would tell grason that its her and they can live happily ever after.
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 12:10 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• and i def hate kim!
    monroemommyof2

• no not now, it would ruin the whole show, i think this should be done if the series is going to end which i hope it doesn't, and kim is a bitch i hate her too lol
    and man i wish they would make up theirminds already when it comes to fred, i mean one minute hes back on the next i hear hes gone.......is it just me or does he kinda look like a young scott baio?....for those of us who go that far back lol:):)
    kaylexi

Answer by kaylexi at 12:20 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I LOVE THAT SHOW! lol. its a great show. i love her character but i freaking hate kim. I sometimes find myself screaming at her and wishing grayson would just realize how rude she is, to jane. & YES now that you mention it he def looks like scott baio
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 12:35 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• he kind of does i remember him from charles in charge lol. from the season finale it looks like her and grason might have some kind of connection which does not make sense b/c he is hooking up with kim and she is dating that lawyer. but maybe she finally tells him.it sounds like fred is leaving to go c the world poor guy gives up heaven to be with stacey and she goes for another guy...crazy.
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 12:35 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• MAN I AM SO GLAD U BOTH SEE WHAT I SEE ABOUT THE RESEMBLENCE THING, I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE. LOL
    kaylexi

Answer by kaylexi at 12:42 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• isnt this sunday the last episode? i try to watch army wives too but the show has changed so much it reminds me more of a soap opera now.
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 12:55 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• GEE I DONT REALLY KNOW ? MAN THAT WOULD SUCK, I JUST GOT THIS QUESTION STARTED AND NOW THE SERIES IS GOING ON HIATUS? OH WELL
    kaylexi

Answer by kaylexi at 1:01 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• it better come back for another season if not i will be very sad.now i am all excited about it maybe i can get hubby away from football so i can watch it this sun...doubt it lol. do u think stacey would be friends with jane if she didnt know jane used to be deb?
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 1:09 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I love this show... old girl is funny!
    ncoleman2009

Answer by ncoleman2009 at 12:23 PM on Oct. 3, 2009