who actually takes their prenatal vitamins?

c'mon lets be honest! who actaully takes their prenatals EVERYDAY!!!
im not going to lie-- i took them all the time in the 1st trimester and after that i just started to forget them, and gave up completely...and im due in a few weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i took them everyday until i hit the 5 month mark. I tried so hard to remember but i always forgot so i just gave up on them. lol
    maris1192

Answer by maris1192 at 8:34 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• i took mine every night.the only time i didnt was when i was waiting for my refill and when i fell asleep n didnt wake up which was not that often.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 12:12 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I have to admit, when I was pregnant, I took them EVERY DAY. I think I missed them twice since the day I found out I was preggo. Now that I am breastfeeding, now I am lazy about it. I forget to take them all the time. But his a 6 months and as healthy as can be!!
    Jem0582

Answer by Jem0582 at 12:12 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• i tried to take them often but a lot of the time i would forget and go a week w/o taking them but i did take them for the most part...thats how i got prego in the 1st place i cant remember to take my bc pills
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 12:13 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I've never been good about taking vitamins, but I barely ever missed a day with my prenatals. My husband was really good about reminding me to take them, so that helped. I actually ended up taking them longer than I needed to b/c a noticed such a big difference in how much better I felt. Honestly I don't know how much of a difference it makes but I figured it couldn't hurt (I had twins so maybe that's why my body seemed to need them..).
    dannydawna

Answer by dannydawna at 12:17 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I did. I took it at the same time every day. It was part of my morning schedule/routine. It became second nature.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 12:20 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• i did.it was ahd to keep them down thefirst trimester bc i had terrible morning sickness but after that i took them every single day.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 12:38 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• i took them while we were TTC, the WHOLE time I was preggo and the WHOLE time I breastfed...now I take a mutlivitamin...if you get into the habit, it's easy :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:43 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• itook them every day. along w my iron and fish oil supplements.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 1:07 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• i have my M-F pill box and I have taken my prenatal everyday

My iron pill, another story. I've missed a few of those
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:21 AM on Oct. 3, 2009